WET BENCH FUME HOOD
Our units are created to work as semi-closed ventilated enclosures to save the user from unsafe and toxic fumes and vapors. They are also fit to remove the chances of accidental fire happening due to the emission of inflammable gases during experiments. This is the reason behind selecting the material of construction between industrial grade fire resistant commercial wooden boards or corrosion resistant steel sheets.
Only heavy gauge construction material is used in making of the work table while the work bench is supplied with a small sink of stainless steel grade ss-304. The units come fitted with sliding sash of special grade shatter proof glass and ensure minimum illumination level of about 800 lux on the work table. They come fitted with very diligent heavy duty exhaust system, having centrifugal impeller with high speed motor of about 1440 RPM.
The units make sure to maintain the optimum face velocity of 80 feet – 100 feet / minute and giving an accuracy of + 10 feet/minute with the sash in complete open position.
Volume Of Exhaust
The units capable of sustaining a constant exhaust volume with the maximum variation permissible being 6% of the specified volume of exhaust.
Testing Procedures of Containment
The units made to conform to the performance test and having an AM rating of 0.05 ppm/4 LPM at fully opened sash.
Created in a unique way to minimize the loss of static pressure at a specific baffle opening position .
They generate lower noise levels with the performance considered better than the industry standards of 60 db, at about 15 cm distance from the sash.
Illumination Level At Work Place
Deliver a minimum of 800 lux light on the work table through the diffuser fluorescent light arrangement.
Supplied with a very strong and high end exhaust system delivering a range of 500 – 1250 CFM with the exhaust assembly having centrifugal impellers coupled with a heavy-duty three-phase motor.
Supplied with suitable FRP ducting of specified dimension as per the individual requirements.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ORDERING INFORMATION
|MOC (cabinet)||Wooden board laminated from outside|
|MOC (Work Area Table)||Stainless steel (SS-304)|
|MOC (Inner Walls)||Laminated with high quality wooden laminate or lined with stainless teel (option)|
|Work 220/230volts A.0||220/230volts A.C|
- Fits all processing elements into one self-contained, easy-to-clean system.
- Fitted with isolated control panel that ensures convenient and safe operation of baths, rinsers, and other process modules.
- Made to choose 304 stainless steel shell.
- Sliding access shield and fluorescent illuminator fitting with the standard systems.
- The Wet Processing Stations having up to 8 processing modules.
- Fit for use with trace metal applications and coming with a top located filtration system driven by an impeller for even air distribution and amazing energy efficiency ensuring quiet operation.
- Interiors and exteriors are corrosion resistant.
- Microprocessor-based control system.
- Chemical tests
- Research and education
- Medical laboratories
- Industries Chemical Engineering
- Material Science
- Environmental Toxic Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry
- Trace Metal Analysis