“MATRIX” Vertical Autoclaves are most ideal for critical applications requiring assured and reliable total destruction of all living micro-organisms. An Ideal tool for Laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, R & D labs etc.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ORDERING INFORMATION
(D X H) in mm
|Dimensions of basket|
(D X H) In mm
|Capacity||22 Ltr||40 Ltr||50 Ltr||78 Ltr||98 Ltr||17 8Ltr|
|Gasket||Made of neoprene rubber|
|Sterilizing pressure||1.2 kg/ /cm² (15 psi) at 121²C|
|Pressure gauge||0-2.1 k/cm= (30 psi)|
|Adjustable to 1 bar.|
|Operating pressure||From 15 to 22 psi (Adjustable).|
|MOC (pressure vessel)||Stainless Steel (55-304).|
|MOC (External Wall)||Electro galvanized steel Duly Powder Coated Sheet.|
|MOC (Top Lid)||Electro galvanized steel Duly Powder Coated Plate lined with stainless steel from inside.|
|Basket||Made of Stainless Steel as ordered|
|Safety||Auto-cut-Pressure/Temp.. low water level cut of system with alarm for safety of heaters.|
|Power Supply||220/230V AC 50/60Hz|
- Inner & outer wall both made of Stainless Steel.
- Lid is made of thick machined stainless steel plate.
- Supporting Ring & Legs are also made stainless steel.
- Gasket is made from imported Silicon rubber.
- Heaters cover stand and carrier/bucket are made of Stainless Steel.
- Lid is fitted with Pressure Gauge, Spring Loaded Safety Valve, Manual Exhaust Valve, Vacuum Breaker-cum-Purge Valve as a safety device and water level indicator.
- Drain Valve facilitates easy cleaning of the chamber.
- Moulded joint less silicon rubber gasket.
- All internal joints are argon arc welded, ground and polished to give crevice free internals.
- Operating range from 15 to 22 psi pressure (adjustable).
- Miniature Circuit Breaker for MAINS On/Off plus safety of control panel.(For unit fitted with *PCO & *WCO only)
- Micro processor based wet, dry, high & low cycle,134 degree or more should be fully automatically furnished with a high grade electronic micro processor control autoclaves .
- Industrial grade energy efficient heaters reduce power bills drastically.
- To work on 220/230Volts, 50/60 Hz AC supply.
- Digital ON/OFF timer with LED display
- Digital Temperature Indicator with RTD
- Semi-Automatic Digital Controller with AUTO-TIME CONTROL SYSTEM. After the set temperature is attained the timer starts automatically and on completion of set count down/up time the supply to heaters is cut-off and the system sounds a buzzer alerting user that the cycle is over.
- Digital Pressure Indicator displayed directly into the main control panel.