A tool that delivers highest level of performance, control and flexibility for most demanding of high temperature applications.
It’s user friendly and simplifies operation with easy to use controls.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ORDERING INFORMATION
|BATH DIMENSIONS (In mm) (L X B X D)||CAPACITY (In Ltrs.)||LID OPTION||POWER OUTPUT (Watts)|
|BATH DIMENSIONS (In mm) (L X B X D)||Tank Capacity (in Ltrs.)||THolds 1 No R B. Flask of Cap. (In Ltrs.)|
- Easy portability due to bigger sized units mounted on caster wheels.
- Door comes equipped with heavy duty hinges.
- Door handle makes sure no leakages through the door gasket.
- Uniform heat distribution with beaded heating elements placed in ribs, at bottom and sides.
- Neoprene rubber-made synthetic door gasket fitted to all units instead.
- Air ventilators present on the sides of the unit.
- 50/60 Hz supply to work on 220/230V AV
- Communication Port for PC Interface, complete with Communication cable.
- Profile Digital Microcontroller having total 160 steps (10 programmes of 16 steps each) with soft start, money retention during power failure and programme repeat cycle in lieu of standard controller.
- CO2/ Air Port – For incubation of CO2/Air mixture