BIO SAFETY CABINET
TYPES OF CLASS 2 BIOSAFETY CABINET
To meet diverse research and clinical needs, we design Class II Biosafety Cabinets mostly in 3 types i.e. Type A2, Type B1, and Type B2. Each cabinet is created to offer the same level of protection regardless of the size. Each of them have the same pass and fail criteria as per international sanitation standards. So the question is, how each Class 2 Biosafety Cabinet is differentiated?
The answer is — a number of factors differentiate each of these units and some of them include, amount of air re-circulation, air ventilation and negative and positive pressure. So, a user must know the basic differences between these 3 types of cabinets before buying them.
BIOSAFETY CABINET CLASS 2 TYPE A2
In this type of cabinets, about 70% of the HEPA filtered air gets circulated through the cabinet while the rest, i.e. 30%, will pass through an exhaust HEPA filter, which is then discharged.
BIOSAFETY CABINET CLASS 2 TYPE B1
In this of cabinet, approximately 60% – 70% of the HEPA filtered air is exhausted while 30% – 40% will be re-circulated inside workspace through HEPA filter.
BIOSAFETY CABINET CLASS 2 TYPE B2
In this type of cabinet, no re-circulation takes places inside workspace and the blower will exhaust all the 100% of the filtered air.
The Stainless-Steel / PCRC Powder Coated Sheet with a pharmaceutical grade finish is used in construction of the modular bio safety cabinet class 1. A tri-wall construction surrounds the work zone having negative pressure while a microprocessor controls cabinet functions. Further, an LCD panel is there to display the monitoring of the cabinet air flow and a blower run meter is there to track operating life.
– Fitted with fluorescent light panel (together with optimal wattage ultra violet light) to ensure high level of cleanliness before the start of actual working.
– Deliver extremely low noise level of less than 54dB and also offer minimum possible vibration levels.
– All the cabinets come equipped with synthetic pre-filter units (fully washable) and high-efficiency perfect air filters (secondary) that are made of mini pleated non-woven fabric. The filters deliver an efficiency rating which is better than 99.99% at DOP (cold) and 99.97% at DOP (Hot). They can also hold all suspended particles of size greater than 0.3 micron.
Motor and Blower Assembly
-Fitted with perfectly balanced motor and blower motors having the ISI mark. The assembly comes with the rating of 1/5 HP. The pumps ensure high efficiency, have lifelong lubricated bearings and guarantee trouble free operation for a long time.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ORDERING INFORMATION
|Size||Exterior Dimension(mm) WxHxD||Interior Dimension(mm) WxHxD|
|3Ft||1057 x 1600 x 835.||873 x 724 x 597.|
|4Ft||1362 x 1600 x 835||1178 x 724 x 597|
|5Ft||1667 x 1600 x 835||1433 x 724 x 597|
|6Ft||1972 x 1600 x 835||1788 x 724 x 597|
|Customizable sizes are also available|
|Outer Wall||Mild Steel/ Stainless steel|
|Inner Body||Stainless Steel|
|Side Walls||Acrylic Sheets|
|Air Flow||70 %|
|Exhaust Filter||Filter with Efficiency 99.99% at 0.3 micron|
|Down Flow Filter||Filter with Efficiency 99.99% at 0.3 micron|
|Ultra Violet Tube Light||Germicidal|
|UV light Programming||Up to 999 minutes|
|Fluorescent Light & UV Light Working||On and Off Synchronized withfront sashdoor|
|Rotary Switch||For constantly self-regulating air fiow velocity|
|Working area||Class 100|
|Blower Motor Assembly||Dynamically balance SI Marked|
|Noise and Vibration||Low|
|Static Pressure Measurement||Magnetic Gauge|
|Power||220-230V AC,50 Hz|
|Cabinet construction||SS 304/ MS powder Coated|
|Cleanliness class||ISO class 3|
|Operating Temperature||5-60 degree Celsius|
|Operating relative humidity||30-95% Relative Humidity|
|Atmospheric pressure||120 Pascal's|
|illumination level||>900 Lux.
|Noise pressure||<65 decibel|
|Air supply filter||Pre-Filters are washable|
|Differential pressure Indicating range||0-500 in Manometer|
|Differential pressure indicating the precision||+1%|
|Power requirements||500 watts|
- Unique Dynamic chamber.
- Easy-to-read and big Digital Display.
- Dual fan systems.
- Low Noise Level.
- Filter to exhaust and supply airflow.
- Protection for Operator and Product.
- Negative pressure bio-decontamination cycle .
- Regular monitoring of safety parameters.
- Ergonomic Design and durable performance.
- Spare Parts available in stock.
- After sale service available.
- Clinical laboratory processes
- Pharmaceutical industry
- General health care sectors
- R and D and industrial sectors
- Bacteria & virus handling