“MATRIX” Bacteriological incubators are high-quality incubators whose forced convection system guarantees good mixing, strong dispersion, and ensures superior temperature uniformity inside the chamber .
A tool created to be perfect for various experiments in microbiology, industries, institutes, R & D labs etc.
Neoprene-made synthetic door gasket on the double walled door.
One can adjust each space of shelves without difficulty due to the presence of user oriented design of shelves .
Controlling of inner air or vapor circulation due to adjustable two ventilation slides.
Uniform heat distribution with beaded heating elements placed in ribs, at bottom and sides.
sms on a regular basis
A perfect tool for R & D labs, laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, etc.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ORDERING INFORMATION
|Internal Dimension[WxDxH][in mm]||300x300x300||357x357x357||455x455x455||455x455x605||610x610x610||1570x800x800|
|Heat Load||0.50 KW||0.50 KW||1.00 KW||1.00KV||1.50KW||1.50KW|
|No. of shelves||2||2||2||3||3||3|
|Temp. Range||Ambient 5°C to 105°C|
|Type||Available with or without forced convection system as ordered|
|Temp. Control||Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller|
|Temp. Display||Digital LCD/LED with SV and PV Display|
|Safety||Temperature Ovser shoot high & Low Temperature Alarm|
|Power Supply||220/230 V AC, 50 Hz(Single phase 220V)|
- Easy portability due to bigger sized units mounted on caster wheels.
- Door comes equipped with heavy duty hinges.
- Door handle makes sure no leakages through the door gasket.
- Uniform heat distribution with beaded heating elements placed in ribs, at bottom and sides.
- Neoprene rubber-made synthetic door gasket fitted to all units instead.
- Air ventilators present on the sides of the unit.
- 50/60 Hz supply to work on 220/230V AV
- Communication Port for PC Interface, complete with Communication cable.
- Profile Digital Microcontroller having total 160 steps (10 programmes of 16 steps each) with soft start, money retention during power failure and programme repeat cycle in lieu of standard controller.
- CO2/ Air Port – For incubation of CO2/Air mixture