BLOOD BANK REFRIGERATORS
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND ORDERING INFORMATION
|Capacity||40 Llrs||85 Llrs||170 Ltrs||224 Ltrs||280 Ltrs||420 Ltrs|
|Blood Bag Accommodation (of 350 ml cap.)||24 Blood Bags||50 Blood Bags||110 Blood Bags||200Blood Bags||250 Blood Bags||360Blood Bags|
|Temperature Range||40C to 60C|
|Temperature Controller||Digital Temperature lndicator -cum-Controller|
|Display||LEO Display for Set Value (SV) & Process value(PV)|
|Chart Recorder (OPTION)||Built in 7 days Circular Chart Recorder|
- Chamber interior of stainless steel (SS-304).
- Powder coated mild steel exterior
- The door provided with a magnetic door gasket containing a keyed door lock
- Stainless Steel trays present to enable storage inside
- Temperature stability and reduced energy temperature through foamed-in-place CFC Free PUF insulation
- Stainless steel heavy duty basket with maintain even temperature distribution
- Micro-controller to keep the internal temperature between 4oC to 6oC alongside providing an accuracy of +0.5oC for storage of blood bottles or blood bags.
- Built-in 7-days circular chart temperature recorder .
- Audio visual alarm in case the temperature fluctuates from the set limit .
- 4oC to 6oC temperature maintenance for storing blood bottles or blood bags
- Volts A.C. to work on 220/230
Data management and logging through RS-232 Communication port having US FDA 21 CFR-11 compliance windows-based communication Software.
Stand-by and ready-to-use refrigeration system with auto changeover switch (in case regular system fails ) .
Battery back-up, but only for digital temperature display .
As per requirement, a see-through multipaned vacuumed glass door in place of solid door